Buckinghamshire Schools


 

British School, Newport Pagnell

 

 
 Built in the early 19th century as a British School, this building later became the Town Hall, and from 1937 was known as Church House.

 Private Girls' School,

Newport Pagnell

 

 This seventeenth century building has seen many occupants, having been home to prominent local families, a public library, a doctors' surgery and a private girls' school.  It now houses the Royal British Legion Club.

 Newport Pagnell Board School

This building was originally Bury Street School, known as the Board School.  The school opened in 1896 and had three sections, Infants, Boys and Girls.

The building is now occupied by Cedars Combined School.